Cyber ACL Features
- Set network policies quickly and easily: Even with hundreds or thousands of network devices, each with its own security policy, you can minimize security vulnerability and manage risks through efficient, centralized ACL management.
- Fine-tune your network access policies: Cyber ACL enables you to set specific, granular policies for which networks and people have access to network resources for optimal network security.
- Centrally manage network security policies: Your top security experts can set, monitor, and enforce access policies.
- Cross-platform: Cyber ACL handles the translation to each device, making it ideal for networks using multiple makes of routers; operators don't need to learn intricate and widely varying device architectures for every make of router in use.
- Easy to use: The intuitive interface is designed to minimize mistakes, resulting in less downtime and less time spent on troubleshooting.
- Find network problems quickly: Troubleshooting features help operators identify problems quickly; fewer technician hours used and less overall downtime.
- Revision control: History and rollback features let you quickly return to a functional configuration in case a mistake is made.
- Organize: Create groups of devices, define networks and services, and hierarchally manage access-lists.
Detailed Feature List
- Cyber ACL helps you quickly and accurately deploy ACLs to hundreds or even thousands of devices.
- Centralized database allows effective management of ACL's by multiple personnel.
- Secure web interface allows access from any location by authorized users.
- Automated deployments to devices of different types.
- Deploy the same list to all your routers/firewalls even with different brands of devices.
- Device groups, sublists, network definitions, and service definitions allow managing
access policies without redundancy.
- Troubleshooting tools for searching ACL's and testing effect on sample values.
- Tracking tools so you always know who did what, when, and even why with the ability rollback to any previous point.
- Can send email notifications of list changes and/or device updates.
- Import your existing Cisco ACL's from router and firewall configurations.
- Import existing access lists directly from network devices
- Full IPv6 Capability for Juniper routers and Cisco IOS routers and switches.
- Uses efficient, patented algorithms for automated ACL processing
- Intuitive interface lets you easily add, remove, or change access list
- Role based access control. Specify the level of access specific users have to the system.
- Logging of policy changes and deployments to syslog server.
- Simplify access lists automatically
- Find an entry based on any criteria or search phrase
- Automatically notify operator of abnormal or frivolous entries (color coded)
- Compare two access lists and print a detailed report
- Rollback to any previous version of an ACL
- Load the access list from a router and save it to a file
- Deploy to multiple devices at the same time
- Export ACL's for integrating with other software
- Cisco (IOS) Routers and Switches
- Juniper Routers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco PIX Firewalls
- Netscreen Firewalls
- Aruba Mobility Controllers
- Force10 Routers
- iptables and ip6tables
- Limit by any IP protocol, TCP, UDP, etc.
- Source Address and Mask
- Destination Address and Mask
- ICMP Message types and codes
- Match on TCP Ports or Port Ranges
- Match on UDP Ports or Port Ranges
- Reference predefined networks and services
- Supports TCP established, and reflexive ACL's
- Cut, copy, and paste access list entries within the same list or across different lists.